How To Apply
Thank you for considering Subiaco Academy for your son's education. Subiaco Academy plans to reopen in August 2020 for the 2020-2021 school year. Learn more about how we are working toward a safe environment for our students, faculty, and staff.
Follow the simple steps below to complete your Subiaco Academy application.
Steps to Applying
- Inquire online.
- Complete the online Application Form.
- Submit recommendation forms. We require recommendations from the school counselor, English teacher, and math teacher.
- Ask your son's current school to submit transcripts, standardized test scores, and current grades directly to Subiaco Academy using our Records Release Form.
- Complete the Medical History Form.
- Have your son complete the Applicant Essay. Handwritten and in his own words, please address the following questions:
- What is a positive experience you have had in the last year?
- What challenging experience have you recently overcome?
- What do you hope to gain as a student at Subiaco Academy?
International Applications should also send the following Required Documents:
- Transcripts, translated from the past three years
- Copy of passport biography and photo page
- Official TOEFL/SSAT or IELTS score
Please note that international students who are admitted to Subiaco Academy must provide the following before we can issue the I-20:
- Statement of Financial Support
- Bank Statements showing the source of funding for the current school year.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 479-934-1095.