How to Apply
Thank you for considering Subiaco Academy for your son's education. Subiaco Academy accepts applications on a rolling basis. We work one-on-one with you to ensure that the application process is as seamless as possible. Follow the simple steps below to complete your Subiaco Academy application.
Apply by March 31 for full financial aid consideration. Applications received after March 31 will be reviewed for financial aid based on available funding.
Steps to Applying
- Inquire online.
- Complete the online Application Form.
- Submit recommendation forms. We require recommendations from the school counselor, English teacher, and math teacher.
- Ask your son's current school to submit transcripts, standardized test scores, and current grades directly to Subiaco Academy using our Records Release Form.
- Complete the Medical History Form.
- Have your son complete the Applicant Essay. Handwritten and in his own words, please address the following questions:
- What is a positive experience you have had in the last year?
- What challenging experience have you recently overcome?
- What do you hope to gain as a student at Subiaco Academy?
International Applications should also send the following Required Documents:
- Transcripts, translated from the past three years
- Copy of passport biography and photo page
- Official TOEFL/SSAT or IELTS score
Please note that international students who are admitted to Subiaco Academy must provide the following before we can issue the I-20:
- Statement of Financial Support
- Bank Statements showing the source of funding for the current school year.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 479-934-1095.