Faculty and Staff
An education at Subiaco Academy highlights the Hallmarks of a Benedictine Education:
- Prayer: a life marked by spiritual reading and liturgy
- Stability: a commitment to the daily life of the Academy
- Conversatio: an ongoing conversion to God and formation in virtue
- Obedience: a commitment to listening and consequent actions
- Discipline: as a way toward learning and personal freedom
- Humility: an acceptance of the demand for realism and accountability
- Stewardship: a respect for God’s creation and moderation in the use of resources
- Hospitality: a call to see Christ in each person and be open to each other
- Community: a call for service to the common good and respect for the individual
The Faculty and Staff of Subiaco Academy are a thriving and successful community of persons, fully committed to a common mission. We see ourselves as pilgrims on a journey for the wisdom that leads to God. It is the responsibility of the Faculty and Staff at Subiaco Academy to bring the students along on the pilgrimage—to cultivate the growth of men who are in search of not only intellect, but wisdom.
We have listed below our faculty and staff in alphabetical order. If you would like to see a fuller bio of a particular person, just click on the name.