Whether you are a parent of a boarder or a day student, reside in the states or abroad, you are now part of the Subiaco family! We are all united by the decision to choose Subiaco Academy for the education of our sons, young men who one day will become Subi men.
You are also now an official member of the Parents’ Association. The goals of the Parents’ Association include:
- Support for extracurricular activities for our young men
- Acknowledge and support the staff and teachers of Subiaco
- Encourage and support each other through these activities
- Fund raising opportunities as needed
Your help and participation are welcomed and encouraged in all the extracurricular activities that we will provide throughout the year. If you are not able to be present on campus physically, your input and suggestions are still valuable and much needed. Information on upcoming events will be posted through RenWeb which will include ways for you to respond to requests to volunteer or just help brain-storm. We want you to know that as a member of the Subiaco Family, your ideas as well as your physical presence will be much appreciated.
Officers of the Parent Association for 2016-2017 are:
Please feel free to contact one of us if you have any questions or just need another mom to talk to. Melaine and Karen are both parents of boarders while Kim and Maria are parents of day students.
Activities that you are invited and encouraged to participate in are listed below:
- Concession Stand (football and basketball)
- Homecoming (October 14th)
- Pig Roast (October 22nd)
- Decorating on the Hill for Christmas
- Christmas Dinner (December 11th)
- Catholic School Week (January 29th – February 3rd)
- Dances (to be announced)
- Spring Carnival (March 4th )
- Junior/Senior Prom (April 29th)
- Activities Banquet (May 6th)