In 1912 Father Walter J. Tynan prevailed upon the faculty to form the Subiaco Alumni Association. Under the leadership of Father Gregory Kehres, O.S.B. and Mr. Bernard Ihle, the organization's first secretary and first president, the association was welded into a firmly knit organization. As a corporate body the Alumni Association has stood in the forefront in the task of building a better Subiaco by generously giving of their resources of enthusiasm, time and money.
The present membership continues this tradition by a variety of ongoing involvement. The following list is by no means exhaustive: financial support for the Academy, Coury House programs, membership on various vital Academy and Abbey committees, a yearly career workshop for Academy students, the annual reunion, yearly presentation of the directory and other association mementos to graduates, hosting an annual tailgate party, a phone-a-thon, an annual senior banquet, and publication of the monthly e-newsletter to alumni.
For more information, you may contact Dale Schumacher '71, Secretary of Subiaco Alumni Association, via cell phone: 940-736-7355, or by using the form below: